whats the realistic value of a used super blackhawk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
95% is $300

90% is $240

80% is $220

70% is $185

60% is $160

In my opinion, the BB is a good starting point for values, but one should go more by the local market value when that can be determined.

In my book a new model SBH in excellent condition is about a $450 gun.

Jeezus don't pay $600. I agree with the above. I paid $225 for about an 80% gun. Love my sbh. They seem to be selling higher than normal like everything else, but paitence is a virtue and you can find a gun priced right if you don't rush.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is the Super Redhawk worth more? I've got a stainless .44 7.5" SRH I paid I think 650 for off of here. It's in good shape, I'd say 95%? I am not really familiar with the gun grading system, but it has very little wear, except for some on the right side of the rear sight. I don't guess I know what the difference is between the SBH and SRH, but I looked it up on GB and saw a few of them going in that range at the time (couple months ago).

Did I get hosed? lol

Either way I like it, though I haven't gotten to shoot it yet...

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is the Super Redhawk worth more? I've got a stainless .44 7.5" SRH I paid I think 650 for off of here. It's in good shape, I'd say 95%? I am not really familiar with the gun grading system, but it has very little wear, except for some on the right side of the rear sight. I don't guess I know what the difference is between the SBH and SRH, but I looked it up on GB and saw a few of them going in that range at the time (couple months ago).

Did I get hosed? lol

Either way I like it, though I haven't gotten to shoot it yet...
Generally new Super Red Hawks will bring more than a Super Blackhawk. However, if you have an old 3 screw Blackhawk in great shape it will bring as much as a Redhawk. (The 3 screws are a classic)

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know what "three-screw" means, lol. But I'm sure my SRH is not a fancy or collectible model, it's just a nice stainless monster revolver. :D

Maybe one of these days I'll actually get to shoot it. But at nearly a buck a round for plinking ammo, I won't be doing much of it...

Latest posts

Top Bottom