What's up with this? UN Arms Treaty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_he7uq7T.jpg

Arin Morris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even if the POTUS has the balls to sign it, Congress better have the balls not to ratify it... Guess I should start loading up on 7.62x54r now...

Enforcement is left up to the nations that ratify the treaty. The treaty requires these countries to cooperate on its implementation and to assist each other in investigating and prosecuting violations.

That right there should be enough not to ratify it. Just another bill the U.S. will be flipping on behalf of the world.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a safe bet that the U.S. will not sign off on this treaty. In addition, the treaty will not have the desired effect of preventing small wars around the world. The U.N. is incompetent. Pass all the laws and treaties you want but what counts is the will and ability to enforce them. The U.N. doesn't have either.

RollingRock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Inhofe got this voted on the other day , 53-46 not gonna pass the senate this year, wait until after 2014 elections if dems take more senate seats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm telling ya, the wheels of power are turning & we better be watchful. I pray everyday that my worst fears about this government will not come true but I know how power, money & greed works & it never ends nicely. We are destine for another fight eventually if we want to remain free. Every civilization in history goes through these times. Some chose to ignore the signs while others watch carefully. The direction we are currently headed, the way in which our politicians are making decisions & the increasing number of government dependents rising are not in favor of progress.

How many years did it take Hitler to brainwash Germany & Austria into absolute power & he was voted that power? Never be naive enough to believe it can't happen here or to us. All it takes is the right person & political moves & BAM, we vote them too much power & it's too late to do anything but fight back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom