When does the idiot finally get it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know very well that John Edwards made millions "channeling" unborn babies. I see that as a problem.
I also see it as a problem when doctors can't afford the insurance and don't deliver babies.

I think it is a good illustration of the point we have reached.

We need the ability to sue, at the same time it must make sense.

And would you level the same criticism at a prosecutor who wants a conviction? Or a defense lawyer trying to avoid one?

Or a defense lawyer advocating for a physician accused of malpractice?

This is what we do! Damn, this is our job. We want to win for our clients.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Right, but the process to change the law is so corrupt that it's effectively controlled by the people who need to be sued. That's why I'm apprehensive of tort reform legislation.

Actually it is controlled more by the lawyers then anyone else. If you look you will notice most members of congress are legal beagles, not doctors or anything. This is why real tort reform stands very little chance of getting passed. The deck is stacked against it by those who have the most to lose, the lawyers.

Now back to putting out fires at the political forum. :censored:

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Books, I'm the judge and it angers me that you regularly win.
I'm the judge, you're the athhoe and I'm angry.

How about something more like this;
Mr./Ms. lawyer if you win this case it might bring out information that could bring liability issues to other entities/persons. And it could have a negative effect on the public's faith in the Judicial system.

Latest posts

Top Bottom