When Islam infiltrates the US

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Our rules" also include the First Amendment. The only lawful imposition of Sharia law going on in the US is individuals choosing to settle disputes according to its rules--that is, choosing the rules for contract arbitration, whatever the subject of the contract. Would you forbid individuals from contracting as they see fit?

Forcible imposition is, of course, already prosecutable as assault, battery, (attempted) murder, etc. No need to make it double-secret-illegal.

I don't care if Muslims use Islamic Law to settle civil disputes within their communities as arbitration. I have a BIG problem if they attempt to use if for anything covered by a criminal statute. It's an important distinction.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very true. Go into some of these communities and ask them why they aren't as outspoken. A lot of the more western ones don't think they're going to win you over any more than you're going to win them over so why bother?

It is not simply a matter of public relations for Muslims. They need to create an atmoshpere within their communities that make potential evil-doers highly anxious that someone will report them. It is the duty of Muslim Americans as citizens of this country.

I am replaying the reporting on the San Bernardino terrorism attack in my mind. As I recall, members of the evil-doer's mosque all claimed to know nothing. Worse than that they were using the same expression over and over indicating CYA language handed to them by a CAIR lawyer. There were reports of many people working in and out of the evil-doers apartment. Yet no one knows anything... highly unlikely IMO.

My question for Muslim Americans is, "Are you fully committed as American citizens to reporting suspected criminality or do you subscribe to the Muslim principle that any Muslim is welcome in your home to receive hospitiality and shelter even if they are evil-doers/jihadists etc.." I know that many are but my impression is too few.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is not simply a matter of public relations for Muslims. They need to create an atmoshpere within their communities that make potential evil-doers highly anxious that someone will report them. It is the duty of Muslim Americans as citizens of this country.

I am replaying the reporting on the San Bernardino terrorism attack in my mind. As I recall, members of the evil-doer's mosque all claimed to know nothing. Worse than that they were using the same expression over and over indicating CYA language handed to them by a CAIR lawyer. There were reports of many people working in and out of the evil-doers apartment. Yet no one knows anything... highly unlikely IMO.

My question for Muslim Americans is, "Are you fully committed as American citizens to reporting suspected criminality or do you subscribe to the Muslim principle that any Muslim is welcome in your home to receive hospitiality and shelter even if they are evil-doers/jihadists etc.." I know that many are but my impression is too few.

I see what you're saying, but many of them that come from countries like Saddam's Iraq or Iran right after the revolution when they had "purges" and stuff. That helped create an attitude of just keeping their heads down and minding their own business. It take a long time to get that attitude rooted out. Hell, some of our black communities are just now coming out of that mindset.

That last question would be a good one to ask.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tom, I have yet to see a poll of all 1.6 billion Muslims and even if there were, am I going to base my opinion of the faith on what one quarter of them think or the other 1,152,000,000?
There's been a lot of arguments thrown around. I'm simply dispelling the myth that it's only a tiny fraction of Muslims who condone violence/terrorism, want Sharia, support honor killings, etc. It's not a tiny fraction. It's a significant portion and depending on what aspect you're talking about, perhaps a majority.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's been a lot of arguments thrown around. I'm simply dispelling the myth that it's only a tiny fraction of Muslims who condone violence/terrorism, want Sharia, support honor killings, etc. It's not a tiny fraction. It's a significant portion and depending on what aspect you're talking about, perhaps a majority.

I beleive there is a Pew Research study that shows that most Muslims in most countries around the world support Sharia law as becoming the law for their country. Sharia is not compatible with Western values.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
List of Mayors in UK that are Muslim w/ 3,000 Muslim Mosques, 130 Sharia Courts and they are on WELFARE

How the British have passively succumbed to the Muslim invasion:

Mayor of London ... MUSLIM

Mayor of Birmingham ... MUSLIM

Mayor of Leeds ... MUSLIM

Mayor of Blackburn ... MUSLIM

Mayor of Sheffield ... MUSLIM

Mayor of Oxford ... MUSLIM

Mayor of Luton ... MUSLIM

Mayor of Oldham ... MUSLIM

Mayor of Rochdale ... MUSLIM

Over 3,000 Muslim Mosques

Over 130 Muslim Sharia Courts

Over 50 Muslim Sharia Councils

Muslims-Only No-Go Areas Across The UK

Muslim Women ... 78% don't work and are on FREE benefits/housing

Muslim Men ... 63% don't work and are on FREE benefits/housing

Muslim Families ... 6-8 children planning to go on FREE benefits/housing

... and now all UK schools are ONLY serving HALAL MEAT!

All this achieved by just 4 million Muslims out of the 66 million population!

clip_image001.jpg

clip_image001.jpg

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tom, I have yet to see a poll of all 1.6 billion Muslims and even if there were, am I going to base my opinion of the faith on what one quarter of them think or the other 1,152,000,000?
So, according to you, all polls of Muslims are worthless? Really? You're going to base your argument on that?

Very weak argument that doesn't stand up to scientific polling.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, according to you, all polls of Muslims are worthless? Really? You're going to base your argument on that?

Very weak argument that doesn't stand up to scientific polling.

I can't argue this anymore, man. I don't have the energy. Dale00 was the only one to even address my original question of how we get off this outdated "foreign jihadi" mindset and focus on the domestic ones.

And come on, Tom. Taking off your shoes is "paying homage to their God?" That's a lame excuse not to talk to people at a mosque. You never thought of talking to the Imam in the parking lot?

Latest posts

Top Bottom