When will they stop these criminal protesters?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Richmond Police chief breaks down after rioters intentionally set a home on fire with a child inside of it. The rioters then used vehicles to block firefighters from reaching the home.

Last edited:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Richmond Police chief breaks down after rioters intentionally set a home on fire with a child inside of it. The rioters then used vehicles to block firefighters from reaching the home.

According to Naddler it’s all right wing propaganda. It’s not really happening. This is made up. They are really really peaceful and shouldn’t be obstructed from their peaceful 1st Amendment protest. Wish they felt the same way about the 2nd

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
.....Just asking when the rioters were going to graduate from 1-1/2" firework display mortar balls to full on IEDs....

They need to start throwing the book at these mopes when they arrest them, better hope I do not catch jury duty for their case.

Time to take a stand,...or Live in 1972 Belfast.

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You come to my home to riot and you try to light a fire? Yeah, that's what I call a "weapons free" situation.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You come to my home to riot and you try to light a fire? Yeah, that's what I call a "weapons free" situation.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom