Where are the NE Teal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went out a couple of times scouting and nothing. We went ahead and set up a couple of days later where we had success last year. Did this for a couple more days. Nothing. Called the Game Warden in Creek County today and he said he hasn't seen any nor heard of anyone getting any.

I'm taking my brother-in-law out on all my hunts this year as he wants to learn. Between this and the dove season he may hang up his guns!

So where are you boys seein the little suckers? It's only the two of us and we'd only be going once this week so we wouldn't be much competition to your secret spot it that's what your thinking. Not the way we shoot anyway! :fullauto: Heck you can pm me with a spot. I won't tell.....

Seriously though, anybody seeing any or smashing any?

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't help you on the NE part, but I saw a good number of them yesterday down here in the SE part of the state. Saw two flights of about 30, then one bigger flight of 70-80. They were all looking for a place to set down to. I reckon I need to go ahead and get my stamp for this year and see how bad I can miss.

beer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like I need to take a day off and head down there! I'm not above heading to the South East part of the state at all. Man is it beautiful down there. Been thinking of buying some land in that part of the state for when I retire.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is some good teal huntin around Hugo Lake on public land. And you are correct, it is beautiful here. Don't know why everyone doesn't live here... but I'm glad they don't. If it is land you are interested in, I can help you there. We've got properties from 5 acres to 880 acres.

beer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is some good teal huntin around Hugo Lake on public land. And you are correct, it is beautiful here. Don't know why everyone doesn't live here... but I'm glad they don't. If it is land you are interested in, I can help you there. We've got properties from 5 acres to 880 acres.

Looks like we have something else to talk about in addition to dogs! You've got a pm man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom