Lets see those boats and lake preference

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We probably spend about 80% of our water time on Skiatook. I like that it's close by, clear water and has well defined hazard areas. The rest of the time is split between Oologah, Tenkiller, Sooner and the Neosho river around Chouteau Bend. We used to mostly bass fish, but getting older has us doing more trolling. To OP, we have Aqua Traction decking and much prefer it over carpet.

Current ride is this 2016 Allison BasSport 2+2 Tournament Edition with matching Merc Racing 250XS. Top speed is probably a bit north of 85mph, but I've only had it for a year and so far, I've only gotten it to 82mph.

I just added a 3rd Garmin sonar this past week (Ultra 126sv), so I don't have to switch screens as much when searching for fish. Now I'm reconfiguring the front rod locker storage system (it has three) to hold a few more rods, then it's time to fish! :D

8.jpg

9.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just drug another Pontoon boat home yesterday.
So I have a 20 foot toon and now a 21 foot tracker with 90HP.
And still have the 1975 bayliner.

This current 1996 pontoon needs rehabbed as it has sat since 2004.
Engine fired up and ran but did not want to idle.
Prop and gears work and all steering and tilt and trim work. Aluminum deck etc.
Gave 1000 bucks for it so some deals are out there if you consider a $1000 fixer upper with all titles a deal.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I just drug another Pontoon boat home yesterday.
So I have a 20 foot toon and now a 21 foot tracker with 90HP.
And still have the 1975 bayliner.

This current 1996 pontoon needs rehabbed as it has sat since 2004.
Engine fired up and ran but did not want to idle.
Prop and gears work and all steering and tilt and trim work. Aluminum deck etc.
Gave 1000 bucks for it so some deals are out there if you consider a $1000 fixer upper with all titles a deal.
Heck yeah, sounds like a solid project.
Are you going to post the famous pic of you towing the pontoon with the 57?

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How do you like your SeaArk? If we ever get another boat, we were thinking of getting the Easy SL?
Love the SeaArk. It took me 2 years to find the one I wanted. It has two sofas for the family to hang out if they aren’t fishing. Front and rear live wells, bait well, huge front and rear fishing decks, a ton of storage all over, and it’s rated for 11 people. It also has the i-Pilot remote controlled, gps integrated trolling motor that makes launching easy and it’s integrated with Hummingbird that makes staying on fish a breeze.

I’ve always liked those Allisons, those are the super cars of the boat world.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love the SeaArk. It took me 2 years to find the one I wanted. It has two sofas for the family to hang out if they aren’t fishing. Front and rear live wells, bait well, huge front and rear fishing decks, a ton of storage all over, and it’s rated for 11 people. It also has the i-Pilot remote controlled, gps integrated trolling motor that makes launching easy and it’s integrated with Hummingbird that makes staying on fish a breeze.

I’ve always liked those Allisons, those are the super cars of the boat world.
Thanks! Yeah, Allison does hold a lot of records and yet it's crazy how it just sips fuel!

I don't know why I keep asking, I've yet to find anyone who doesn't like their SeaArk! :)

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah, Allison does hold a lot of records and yet it's crazy how it just sips fuel!

I don't know why I keep asking, I've yet to find anyone who doesn't like their SeaArk! :)
Yeah, SeaArk owners are a little different.

What’s the saying, once you go SeaArk…

IMG_7735.jpeg

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, SeaArk owners are a little different.

What’s the saying, once you go SeaArk…

View attachment 463799
LOL

I gotta say I like the twin console setup you have over the full windshield. We had the full windshield on our previous boat (Ranger) and it really hampered airflow. Of course that's depending on how cold it is when you're out there! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom