When should I spill the beans?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha! So I'm not alone after all ... :respect:

I kid you not. We have gotten into several fights as a result. But he the fun is after the fight.

Hell if she knew caught wind of her graduation(Masters Degree) present I was paying on she wouldn't let it go. So far so good. She has no clue.

Just a couple more months then I can send her to Norman to complete the upgrade to her ring.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Give her enough lead for her to feel comfortable about getting herself ready. Telling her a little early gives her some time to savor the anticipation, which is bonus for both of you. A big part of the fun in taking a trip is in the planning. Probably a couple of weeks.

I like this idea. Keep the secret but give just a little info to savor and imagine what could be ahead. Dont go for the all out shocker because thats just to all at once and you done that approach before.

I suggest like a few days before the trip go on a cheap date night or something and give her some subtle hints while she tries to pry the details from you. Something to the effect of "we are going to the east coast to be serenaded by the voice of an angel" or something corny/cute like that. From there she can speculate and guess all she wants to and all the while she will be semi filled in on whats in the near future. lol that way you can :mosh: before and after haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom