where can i buy 9mm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOSH-TALK

New to the site!
Reaction score
I recently bought a beretta 92fs and am looking to by ammo for it, but wal-mart an academy told me to take a hike, as im only 18.

so where can i go to buy ammo? I remember wal-mart just used to ask if it was for a pistol or rifle, but i guess they changed their policy.

(the pistol was purchased privately so its legal to buy at 18)

thanks JOSH.

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Walmart is pretty much a lost cause. They're too caught up in avoiding any legal risks to worry about pleasing an 18 year old kid needing ammo. You're better off going to a local gun store, bringing your 9mm with you in its case, and "shopping" for accessories. Try on holsters, talk to the sales associates about your gun. Make it obvious that you are a responsible gun owner and that you are knowledgeable about your gun. When it's all said and done, buy the holster if you want, or just decide that you don't want it, but you'll go ahead and pick up some ammo while you're out. Based on their impression of you, the sales associate will probably not bother to check your ID. Ozark Armory in Springdale, AR never checks.

minihawk1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just go to ranges and pick up a whole bunch of 9mm brass and start reloading thats what I'm doing.
Or you can go to gun shows and they will sell you ammo no matter how old you are. but its not worth paying 12 bucks and spending more money on ammo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom