Where can I get good fried chicken

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Jlingle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love good fried chicken. I won’t pass up a chance to eat at Eischen’s. Is it the best I’ve ever had? Nope, but it is better than what I get in Altus. I’ll tell ya the best I’ve ever had in my life, that’s at Fiorella’s in New Orleans. https://originalfiorellas.com/ I could eat their chicken every day of my life and never get tired of it. Absolutely fantastic.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Eichens is good. Chicken Shack on Hwy 66 in Arcadia, Halftime bar and grill out by the airport, PUB W.
this, Eichens is good but always packed and has a wait - if you can even get in. Halftime is as good in my opinion and there isnt a wait other than the fact that it takes around 20 minutes to fry the chicken after you order. So order a beverage and chicken and wait for the goodness.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Clanton's on Route 66 in Vinita was on "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives" It's supposed to have world class fried chicken. It was good but hardly awesome by any means. I was only there once and it was packed so they kinda "rush" you. I'm not one to linger forever but I'm there to eat an enjoy it not "hustle" through the meal. But I'd go back, I love diners and diner food.

Latest posts

Top Bottom