Where Do We Go From Here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So Alito is ordering Pennsylvania to do what they’re already doing.
That’s prudent. There’ll be several recounts. The Recount in Wisconsin will be paid for by the Trump campaign, and Scott Walker says it will be futile. The recount in Georgia will be automatic and the monolithically Republican government will cooperate.
We don’t know yet about the recounts in Pennsylvania and elsewhere.
In the meantime Tom Ridge, Pat Toomey, and Lindsey Graham are telling the President he has to produce evidence of voter fraud.
We’ll just have to wait and see what happens.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was guidance given to segregate late ballots 2 weeks ago by the Penn Sec of State.....maybe they were already doing it, maybe they were not. It is good that a spotlight is being focused on vote counting proceedures.
Meanwhile swamp critters are being swamp critters.

Listening to a local Penn political science prof., he says the reversal in the vote count when the mail-in ballots came in strains credulity. No way that counties around the state would be that strongly for Biden, even given that Dems prefer to vote early. The pattern is most easily explained by fraudulent ballots or fraudulent vote counting.

Last edited:

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I disagree... I believe the anomolies in and of themselves and the sheer number of them is evidence enough that it was intentional. All the "errors" always seem to benefit one side. Too many coincidences to be coincidence.

This right here.

If biden is put in the POTUS then i hope for the next two months investigations happen and show the absolute fraud that was put on the American people.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually eye witnesses aren’t really that great. For example the witness claiming to see ballots for Biden arriving in the middle of the night really saw a tired news cameraman using a wagon to carry gear it’d seem.
What about the rest of the video showing folks bringing in suitcases, pillow cases, and even coleman coolers on wheels and leaving without them? Probably just bringing in milk and cookies for the vote counters right? I'm sure the contents of "milk and cookies" were not for the poll watchers that were required to stand behind 20' until a judge said they could "socially distance" to 6'? That incident?
The same place that put up cardboard so folks couldn't look in? If you want to look up Michigan voting laws, you will easily see that all of those actions are illegal.
All this bloviating from the liberal media saying everything in this election was fair and just is hilarious. The same media and party saying Trumps election was illegal and stolen, investigating him even before his inauguration and for 3.5 years afterward not finding a parking ticket in his history.
This is just another saga in the Trump presidency that the left may just pull off this time, just quit trying to tell us the election was fair and just.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
thanks. I’ll give it a watch soon. And I’m not saying there wasn’t fraud.

You've said a dozen times there is no fraud. Now your backpedaling as more and more evidence of voting irregularities are pouring in? Can they be construed as fraud? I think you've answered that for your self.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 And maybe stop calling him God Emperor for starters. Jesus. It's exactly that kind of candor that steered away the swing voters in the suburbs that tipped the election in the first place. The shock jock shiz worked in 2016; it was exciting and new and rogue. But it's clear that significant portion of voters find the lack of decorum very off-putting. Joe's bad, I mean REALLY bad, at opening his damn mouth but he's lightyears away from Trump levels of it. But instead of rising to the level of the office, Trump just doubled down on it.

Makes me miss Bush 43 and the Bushisms for cryin' out loud LOL.

THis is one of the most pathetic posts on OSA I've read in some time.
"But it's clear that significant portion of voters find the lack of decorum very off-putting." You can't be serious about this. A significant amount of voters found that Biden actually made outright racist and bigoted comments throughout his career in public service as well as herolded racists and segrogationist like Byrd and Thurmond and were just fine with it and the other half of the American population thought it was disgusting and should be disqualified from being in public office. People like Cards81fan and the others are fully onboard with voting for a known racist and bigot because the other guy has been known to say some hurtful and off-putting things. And no, Biden has been light years ahead of Trump on opening his stupid mouth and saying stupid chit. You just don't want to admit it. Biden has had 47 years to take that crown.

You must still believe in Russia collusion with impeachment and Russia laptop interference.

Latest posts

Top Bottom