Where do you carry your wallet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cw821

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you carry your wallet on the same side as your gun? I do. I have carried my wallet on that side for 20 years. What I'm getting at is, I worry that I'll make some more nervous than normal when reaching for it if they have noticed that I am carrying.

Any of you ever thought about this? Should I think about carrying my wallet on the other side now?

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wallet in right front pocket. Two reasons, keeps wallet from pressing on nerves when you site and it is much harder for folks to pick pocket. It does not get in the way of my CC or OC.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't carry a wallet anymore.
Stopped about 15-20 years ago.
I have a money clip that holds cash and card.
Keep it in my front pocket.

jerbo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a money clip in the opposite pocket. Too much trouble trying to dig in the pocket for something when you're carrying. Hadn't thought about the causing alarm part, but i think thats a valid point.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a different carry, right hip 2:30/belt holster, keys in right front pocket where they have been for 50 years now that I do not have to CC there. Necessitates me pushing back a little to get my keys in or out. Wallet is Left back, but full of stuff, (wish it were all $) so it is hard to get in or out even by me. I doubt if anyone would get excited of you are digging for your wallet or me for my keys will get excited.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right rear pocket, just like I have since I was 13. Not likely to change. It's directly behind my handgun, and nobody has blinked an eye. It's obvious what I'm digging for when the entire holster is in front of my wrist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom