Where do you carry your wallet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WAGS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right rear pocket, just like I have since I was 13. Not likely to change. It's directly behind my handgun, and nobody has blinked an eye. It's obvious what I'm digging for when the entire holster is in front of my wrist.

This.. but I also transfer my wallet to right front on situation based crowds.. crowded walmart, state fair, etc..

david04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wallet remains in right rear pocket, near the gun. The Glock 19 does actually make it hard to get my wallet out sometimes. I'm not worried about alarming people, the gun is just right above the pocket. Maybe I need to slide the gun farther around towards the front.

Bigger problem is the cell phone. I moved the cell phone from the right side to the left side otherwise there's too much stuff on the right side. It's still awkward to access the phone on the left side.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LCP in front right. Phone in front left. Wallet back right and knife in back left. When I carried iwb sometimes the gun made it difficult to get my wallet out though

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Usually have on cargo pants/shorts: gun at 4:00 on belt, 2 spare mags in left front pocket, flashlight/keys in left cargo pocket, pocket knife left back pocket, money and such in right front pocket, small wallet/license and credit card holder in right cargo pocket (I hate sitting on a wallet).

Latest posts

Top Bottom