Where is everyone hunting opening day?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i wish i could be telling you where but not going to get to go opening weekend i will be in west virgina on a new job i will be working 2wks on and 1 wk off,good luck to everyone

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Opening day I'll be preparing to head up to St. Louis for a Rams game. Would love to head up to the lease for a morning hunt as we aren't leaving until 12-1 that day. I would end up being late and have to deal with a pissed off pregnant woman for 7-8 hours in the car. So. Instead we are leaving to return home early Monday morning. Already cleared to grab the gear and head to the lease once we get the car unloaded. I might just pack the truck and leave it ready to go in the garage.

goosedestroyer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably not going deer hunt till the muzzleloader season at our lease nearby Perry but I am leaving for antelope archery hunt soon and considering for mule archery hunt if okay with the landowner first nearby Black Mesa Mtn. around Kenton, Ok. I am getting so pumped!

Latest posts

Top Bottom