Where to buy case length gauges locally?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I called Bass Pro and they said they don't carry them. Does anyone locally carry them or will I need to order them online?

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use a dial caliper because it'll do case length plus lots of other measuring jobs. I understand that for quick sorting the dedicated tool is quite a bit faster.

I have always had really good luck buying from Midway. Shipping is very fast. CB

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I totally forgot about H&H but just called them and they don't carry them. Oh well...I guess I will just order one.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use a dial caliper because it'll do case length plus lots of other measuring jobs. I understand that for quick sorting the dedicated tool is quite a bit faster. . . . CB

Just establish the maximum length (or minimum, if that's what you are after), lock down the jaws of your caliper and go to it. The inexpensive (about $25) China-made SS dial calipers sometimes can be nearly as accurate as the $150+ better digital ones. Use the $$ saved to buy more loading components!

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty sure I saw some hanging on the wall right next to the cash register at H&H last time I was there in the reloading area! I would get a set of calipers, you can do so much more with them and get accurate, the go not go type gages your just guessing for the most part. Later,

Kirk

Latest posts

Top Bottom