Where to buy glass (scopes) online.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thing I worry about on eBay is fakes. How do you tell the difference? I suppose only buying from a guy who's selling one or two scopes, which seem to be his used personal scopes would be okay. High volume sellers scare me. Where are they getting those scopes???

I'm the opposite...more dubious of the guy with one or two auctions that are too good to be true.

If it's not from a highly reputable seller, it's gotta have documentation.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The thing I worry about on eBay is fakes. How do you tell the difference? I suppose only buying from a guy who's selling one or two scopes, which seem to be his used personal scopes would be okay. High volume sellers scare me. Where are they getting those scopes???

I'm pretty sure the one I got is not a fake. If it is, I want more of them.:D

It was still in the unopened box, with all of the literature, cleaning cloth, etc.
I don't know if it was an overstock or what. It did come from a power seller, that had 5 years of selling on ebay, with a 99% positive rating. If that particular seller had a bad rating, I might suspect fake.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_P1010055.jpg

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was buying my ACOG, the best deal I found was on Botachtactical.com. It already had a great price, and they offer an additional discount if you use the code "stimulus" during checkout. I have to warn you though, it took a month to get to me, and their customer service is VERY hit and miss. I did get a $1500 scope for under $1200 though, so I can't complain too much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom