Where to buy IWB around OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FireproofD3:25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am curious if there are any shops around OKC/Norman that carry IWB holsters. I've been researching different holsters and I know there is nothing like actually picking it up and trying it out. Am I outta luck and stuck with the Internet? Thanks in advance for the help!

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
H and H is off I 40 and Meridian OKC... go up Meridian a couple of blocks North and turn right on Vermont... work south and east to get to the doors.

Holsters are expensive to stock and there are just TOO many styles and choices out there. Even a big retailer won't carry a wide selection.

The internet hosts all the custom makers and bigger distribution outfits... probably your best bet for finding what you want in a holster these days.

Iwant1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I and others on OSA custom make holsters. I have some that you can try with another gun to see how they feel. I custom make Kydex and Crossbreed style Holsters. Send e-mail address for pics.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
H and H got out of the Don Hume product line... and the Tagua stuff from South America. They had a 20-30% close out. Last few times I was in there they were down to mostly left handed stuff.

They still have LOOPER .... some Blackhawk stuff and some other odds' n ends ... and at least one endcap display of ElPaso (lots of 1911 and Glock stuff that will sell)

Most retailers only stock for common, popular guns. Try to find a good holster for say... a 3 inch K frame SW revolver. 4 inch yea... 2 inch... maybe... 3 inch- online (or stumble across one at a show).

BTW... were is there a stocking dealer for Bianchi or Galco in Oklahoma or North-North Central Texas?

Latest posts

Top Bottom