Where to buy Lucky Craft lures locally??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to go buy some Lucky Craft lures locally. Does Bass Pro stock them in their stores? I know they have them online. I really want to take a look at some of these, in person, before I drop $20 on a crankbait. Anywhere else have a good selection of them? Thanks.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With crankbaits getting so high, I'm thinking of taking scuba gear on the next bass fishing trip to retreive the lures.

I've got one of those "hound dog" lure retreivers that works 90% of the time. It might screw up a trebble hook, but you do get your lure back. Not so great on spinner baits though.

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Apologies in advance for the hijack, but the closest I came to buying one of those Lucky Craft crankbaits was when Bass Pro had a sale on the Rick Clunn version for $10. Nice looking bait.

The first time I used it was in one of our mini-boat tournaments at McGee Creek. I was fishing out of one of those little bass buddies with my friend from work. I wasn't paying attention and I hooked him right in the 'crispy' part of the ear with one of the treble hooks.

Man, did it pain me to have to cut that hook.

:crying:

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bass Pro had several. They were sold out of some though. I had to pick up a few "crack" colored ones and some shad of various flavors. Those "live" ones looked good. I couldn't afford many of them, though, at $21 a pop. Dang!!

Aguyandaredhead

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you don't min a weekend drive the main Bass Pro in Springfield has a ton, like 200 or more lucky craft's for sale in the catalog return store (like Cabela's bargain cave) for 10.00... I know because I was in there on Wed. I was shocked since I normally pay close to 20.00 for each of them.. I left plenty but made a dent..

Jeff

Latest posts

Top Bottom