Where to Get Hunting Clothing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

As some of you may remember, I hunted duck and geese for the first time this year. Had a blast and am hooked. I'll also be going coyote hunting soon. I've decided I'm in for good so am going to break down on some camo and such.

What's a good place to go online and get things such as some waterproof snake boots, camo clothing etc.?

I know of all the places that sell "tactical" stuff but not hunting clothing other than bass pro and academy but I'm sure some of you know where to order and beat those prices.

Much appreciated and thanks to all of you who've helped me find this new awesome sport.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like buying stuff online, just because the selection is pretty much unlimited. But for snake boots, I would not recommend that. There are so many differences in the way they fit, I would want to try them on first. But for things that fit in the usual S, M or L, no problems ordering those online. My favorite place for bird huntin gear is Mack's Prairie Wings, mackspw.com. They've got some quality stuff. Personally, I stay away from Bass Pro/ RedHead gear. It seems to last a season or two and then I am looking at buying something new. Cabela's used to be better, but I see their quality has declined in recent years. If you can afford it, buy quality stuff and you won't have to replace it every year. Better quality, better comfort = can sit still longer.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow. That site is awesome. I'm making out a list. I kinda like those Danner Jackal 2 snake boots. They seem to have good reviews everywhere. They are like $50 cheaper here than bps. I might try some on for size at bps then order here.

They're pretty expensive but i figure boots is the one thing to not skimp on. Snakes suck in warm months and wet feet = miserable year round. Most of the boots have lots of leaky water complaints.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cabelas, Macks Prairie Wings, and Rogers Sporting. That's the trinity. Utilize those three places and you will never need to go elsewhere for anything related to hunting and fishing.

charlster

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cabelas or bass pro is pretty much your best bet. I would do online ordering but imo, I like to see it in person and try it on before buying and that's hard to do over online.

Latest posts

Top Bottom