Which fiber optic?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depending on what kind of pistol you have, different brands might be more suitable for height and fitting the cut on the gun.

For example, SDM FO fronts work well with S&W revolver stock adjustable rear sights.
Dawson makes FO sights specifically to match S&W 1911 sight cuts.
Glocks and M&P gives you many aftermarket choices, Sigma almost none.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What olyeller said, with one exception. I do like the Hi-Viz square post revolver sight where the FO is sealed inside a clear housing for heavy magnum revolvers. For all other revolver applications I prefer the EGW FO sight. There isn't a brighter FO sight on the market than that one.

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have the egw on my 610 but my 627 is getting a sight made by a guy on BE forum..

i have warren tactical on both my glocks and dawson's on both my 1911 style guns..

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was looking at one for my GP100, and Hi Viz is the only one I can find that makes one for them. Is there another one that is better?

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hiviz has more coverage than anyone!

when I needed a fiber optic front sight for my 1911 Gold Cup with post. Hiviz was the only mfg that offered it. great customer service too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom