Flood of new members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've not made any statement to that effect. I'm simply pointing out the crimes that some suggest be committed to perpetrators of pedophilia and other despicable acts. That was as an answer to a new guy's comment that he hadn't seen any comments by OSA members suggesting extreme punishments.

I wouldn't be "nice" to anyone involved with pedophilia.
Of course you didn’t. I didn’t either, but the low IQ & crazy crowd sometimes have comprehension issues.😀

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
lol what an imbecile. Yea, I think pedophilia is ok. Good grief.
Now now Bob, you know it's MAP or minor attracted person now. Next thing you know you will be confusing prefered pronouns and your microaggressions will become macroaggressions. The heaven that doesn't exist forbid! 😁

Justwippet2006

New to the site!
Reaction score
I live in Florida but I joined because there's some great information in this group. One of the members helped me with an issue with one of my pistols last month and, from what I've seen, most of the members seem to be really good folks. I go through the new postings every morning and I haven't seen any nutcases...yet. But hey, it's 2024 so who knows what could happen?

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live in Florida but I joined because there's some great information in this group. One of the members helped me with an issue with one of my pistols last month and, from what I've seen, most of the members seem to be really good folks. I go through the new postings every morning and I haven't seen any nutcases...yet. But hey, it's 2024 so who knows what could happen?
I give you until the end of today - if no nutcases seen, you ain't looking hard enough! Welcome to OSA!

Latest posts

Top Bottom