Which Nascar race?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife wants to combine a weekend get away with me being able to see JG race in his last full season of NASCAR.
I haven't been to a Nascar race.
Tracks in the pool.......
Texas Motor Speedway, fall race
Kansas, fall race
Darlington, fall race
Martinsville, fall race
I'm really leaning towards the short tracks of Darlington and Martinsville for the action plus neither of us have been to VA or SC.

Anybody have any opinions on any of these tracks?
Seating?
Suggestions?

Thanks
DNO

airpowmech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never been to any of these tracks but from watching on tv and knowing some of the area around it. I would pick Martinsville. It's a short track lots of good racing and good sight lines so you can see all the racing.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Short track unless you have lots of $$$ to get a room with a balcony outside of the Texas Motor Speed Way.

If you have that much $$$, its all about the party on the balcony anyway. The parking lot party is pretty impressive the night before as well.

Peabody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to the Saturday night race at Darlinton last year after attending the Friday round at the Masters. That was a FUN weekend.

I've been to the past two Saturday night August races at Bristol. We are going to again this August as well. If I had to pick one race where there is not a bad seat and there is lots of passing and action, I would choose Bristol. Sit up high and get the full experience. You will be shocked and amazed at the size of the stadium.

Darlington was fun and historic, but Bristol is just bad ass. Lots more fun than Texas Motor Speedway also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom