Which of These Grips Do You Like Best?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which of these do you like best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I offer, for your consideration, an opportunity to express your learned opinion on which of these custom grips you think I should dress my beloved CZ 75 Compact in for most of the time? I will say that the CZ Custom Shop Aluminums are a bit thinner; not by much; just a tad. The Marschal's are...well, they are Marschals and just awful nice in terms of fit and finish.
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang...I'm needing to dress up and all flustered over which grips to put on the pistol. I now know why the wife has a hard time deciding which pair shoes to wear! I'm thinking the Marschals for a suit or sportcoat type occasion and the Aluminums for more casual wear; like jeans/shorts/camo-thong...here's another look at the Marschal grips that may show their color better.
[Broken External Image]

Popjim

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they both look equally good on a great gun! I have owned a CZ75B for many years and love. Now I guess I need to find some new grips for it!

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Steel and wood go together naturally. The wood also present an air of.......refinement, I should say. My choice would be the wood.
Well, I must say, the presentation of an air of refinement is certainly a consideration, my good man, and I am grateful to you for having brought that to my attention...however, it seems that some others here (perhaps those few who are...shall we say...somewhat lacking in the social graces?) are opting for the aluminum grips. A tip of the bowler hat to you, my good sir.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom