Which Tulsa County Sheriff everyone voting for?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalejbrass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey fellas and gals,

Who's everyone voting for in the upcoming Tulsa County Sheriff election?

I don't know squat about any of them and certainly don't believe what someone says or writes in a campaign ad. Those of you in the know....tell us who is qualified and why? LE's please participate.

Thanks - DB

MadJimFlynt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm at a loss too. I have not been too impressed with any of the candidates thus far. I talked to a recently retired TCSO employee and he said that none of the candidates have much administrative skills. Running an organization is a lot different than being a foot soldier within the organization.

James Flynt

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The are all touting their Law Enforcement skills and experience. I haven't heard anything about their paper-pushing skills.
It's a management/paperpusher job that most LE have no experience with.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I won't be voting since I'm registered Independent so primaries are not for me. I hope those registered Repubs do a good job selecting their candidate. IF I could vote, I'd probably choose Fitzpatrick for his executive management experience and military record.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Regalado or Sherman are probably two of the better choices. Do not elect anybody from the sheriffs dept of you will get the same-o same-o good old boy stuff that has been there for 50+ years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom