Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Cleaning up this little Caravelle. It’s the budget line of Bulova. Sweet watch with 16mm lug to lug measurement. Probably give it to my wife to wear. I have a saddle brown band with white stitching on the way for it.
8E9078C1-6E16-44EE-ABE7-5440810FAA25.jpeg

Last edited:

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cleaning up this little Caravelle. It’s the budget line of Bulova. Sweet watch with 16mm lug to lug measurement. Probably give it to my wife to wear. I have a saddle brown band with white stitching on the way for it.
View attachment 367264
I've always loved a simple dial with numbered indices.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm unloving this so I can love it again. I was 100% dead set on the white dial, but I did put the black dial on my wrist and started to question every life decision I've ever made.
I’m sure there’s a really bad pun joke to be made here but in today’s society, I’ll refrain.

@rockchalk06 i think no matter which face you had settled on, it was the right choice. You’ve still got good taste in watches mijo

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m sure there’s a really bad pun joke to be made here but in today’s society, I’ll refrain.

@rockchalk06 i think no matter which face you had settled on, it was the right choice. You’ve still got good taste in watches mijo
Ya, I walked myself into that one lol.

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Something just occurred to me. I don't have a Seiko in my collection and I don't think I ever have.
I spent yesterday afternoon looking at Seikos. I don’t mind used and am looking for an automatic diver in black. There are so many mods, fakes and knockoffs out there that I’m a little leary.
And for some reason, I don’t want a 5 but I’m not sure why.

Last edited:

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I spent yesterday afternoon looking at Seikos. I don’t mind used and am looking for an automatic diver in black. There are so many mods, fakes and knockoffs out there that I’m a little leary.
And for some reason, I don’t want a 5 but I’m not sure why.
I bought that blacked out limited edition from Mimo's last night. Same one @pstmstr picked up. He had one left in stock as of last night.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Something just occurred to me. I don't have a Seiko in my collection and I don't think I ever have.
There are many Seiko's I like, however I am not fond of the bracelets on their diver's watches. Many feel cheap and are prone to stretching. Two most comfortable bracelets I have are on my Doxa (grains of rice style) and Breitling. My Jade Monster Bracelet I would say is good for a Seiko, but the pin and collar links are a bit of a pain.

Today wearing the Aragon GMT again. debating purchasing another... This titanium watch is lighter than the Seiko 5 I posted yesterday! BTW, the two Seiko 5's do have good bracelets but they are small, lightweight watches.

Latest posts

Top Bottom