• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City UPDATED - Several Watches Gone - 1 Now Left

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
160$
73065, Newcastle, Oklahoma, United States
Sold status updated - the only one left is the #2 -1972 Accutron.

I'll leave this up for a day or two in case an OSA'er wants it, then take the ad down and put it on Facebook. Kind of surprising that this is the last one left because that 72 Accutron is gorgeous! The pictures don't really do it justice, but it's got a beautiful old blue dial on it and the case is original and untouched.

Thanks to everyone who picked up some watches recently. I appreciate it and the watch project fund has been partially refilled! Feedback has been left for everyone.

I still have the following if anyone is interested (before I put them on eBay):

• 1. SPF - Longines HydroConquest - 2022 model - Deep blue dial & bezel - Excellent watch in fantastic condition - full kit with box - $600
  • 2. Bulova Accutron - 1972 (code N2) - light blue dial - serviced early 2023. - $225 - $160
  • Tissot PRX - automatic - black dial - full kit with box
  • Seiko 5 GMT - SSK005 - full kit with box
L to R - row 2
  • Seiko 7002-7000 - full service - replaced dial, hands, bezel, new rubber strap - full rebuild shown on YouTube
  • 3. SPF - Relax watch - new 2023 - only worn a handful of times - NH35 movement - has been regulated down to a few sec/day. Steel case, bracelet, solid end links, ceramic bezel, sapphire crystal. It's a really great watch, I've just got 2 of them (keeping my green dial). - $200
  • Seiko Diamatic - 7006-6020 from 1975 - complete restoration - all original parts - very nice hand made XL length leather strap from VGreen - full rebuild shown on YouTube
  • Dufonte - late 60's (ish) - FHF908 movement - all original - replaced 1 part during service & used a NOS factory replacement - really stunning watch in person - full rebuild shown on YouTube
  • 4. SPF - Seiko M330 Sea Lion - 1968 - model 6106-9010 - completely original (aside from the leather strap) - cushion case - full rebuild last month - shown on YouTube. - $180
I'll make an OSA'er a good deal on any of these. It's so much easier to transact with folks here than doing eBay! No taxes either!

1.jpg

Feel free to PM or text as well - 405-517-1379

Located in Newcastle. I can meet within a reasonable distance or I can ship with insurance & tracking to an OSA member. Just cover USPS.

Last edited:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Do you have bracelet band to go with NO 4 watch? It looks nice.
When I got it, it had one of those Speidel 'stretch' bracelets on it. While they were extremely popular in the 70's and 80's, it is not original to the watch. I cleaned it up and it is in excellent shape. I can send it with the watch, but it is not original to it. It's just what was on it when I got it.

1699663877228.png

1699663890588.png

antkiller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I would love to get all of them but my wife but not think to kindly on that. I see you are in Newcastle. I am likely going there within the next couple days

Latest posts

Top Bottom