Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm at the Galleria in Houston. They have a Swatch store here. Man those originals bring back memories. But they have these Omega/Swatches for $250 that are cool. Any thoughts on these?
They have a cult like following. I never could "swatch" even though they own 3/4 of the watches in my box.

I don't think they are junk by any means, but you could get something really nice both Swiss and Asian for less.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay bitches I made it to the Omega store. They
20230516_170522.jpg
have the Seamaster for $5499. I think I gotta do it

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They have a cult like following. I never could "swatch" even though they own 3/4 of the watches in my box.

I don't think they are junk by any means, but you could get something really nice both Swiss and Asian for less.
You and I have different versions of 'junk'. Those MoonSwatches look cool, but that is it. They are among the cheapest and most poorly put together watches I've ever come across. Maybe worth $30, but $250 is an absolute crime. It doesn't stop people from buying them though. Again, the definitely look the part.

Latest posts

Top Bottom