Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It wasn't working last night but today it seems OK
IMG_0495.jpeg

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was perfectly content with my Apple Watch until this thread popped up.

View attachment 412997

How do you like it? I have a blue dialed one and a frost dialed one, both 45 mm? Bought the blue one and thought it was a good deal it was, so bought the frost one. Now they have them in 40 mm...

Last edited:

Harp13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How do you like it? I have a blue dialed one and a frost dialed one, both 45 mm? Bought the blue one and thought it was a good deal it was, so bought the frost one. Now they have them in 40 mm...

Both of mine are 45mm. The DM Ti in the picture and the newer blue Sea Striker tritium. I like them both, but the Ti with the nato strap is significantly lighter and I prefer it over the SS with a bracelet.

I am a fat guy, so I think the 40mm would be smaller than I like.

Last edited:

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Both of mine are 45mm. The DM Ti in the picture and the newer blue Sea Striker tritium. I like them both, but the Ti with the nato strap is significantly lighter and I prefer it over the SS with a bracelet.

I am a fat guy, so I think the 40mm would be smaller than I would like.

I have the same strap on my Titanium DM GMT. I will more than likely upgrade that to a better quality NATO strap. I do like the weight, first metal watch I have ever "forgot" that I was wearing!

Latest posts

Top Bottom