Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeRunner45-70

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
image.jpg

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is incredible -- very cool. Makes me want to procure some tight sans-a-belt slacks and procure a Mac Davis perm look alike wig for that 70's vibe
Sans-a-belt polyester pants? White loafers with a gold bar across the tongue? Shiny shirt with a big collar and a bib tie? The thought of the static electric charge is making my heart fibrillate already and my hair stand on end without the perm! Also with all that static electricity a quartz watch would stop.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not all at the same time, I doubt they even still tell time except that Seiko, one of these days I’m going to get the other two at least looked at by one of OSA’s finest.

The Omega was my father’s, he joined the Navy in 1959 and I think he bought it during his first tour before getting out to work for Boeing Wichita as a machinist. He must have missed the High Sea’s as he only stayed out of the Navy for less than a year before going back in with a new rate to him and the Navy as a Cryptologic Technician performing electronic maintenance onboard the USS Belmont where he served alongside shipmates from both the USS Pueblo and USS Liberty sailing in the Atlantic and thru the ditch and Panama Canal where we would live while my dad worked for 8th Special Forces under Colonel Pinkerton.

IMG_6991.jpeg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Sans-a-belt polyester pants? White loafers with a gold bar across the tongue? Shiny shirt with a big collar and a bib tie? The thought of the static electric charge is making my heart fibrillate already and my hair stand on end without the perm! Also with all that static electricity a quartz watch would stop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom