Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeRunner45-70

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
image.jpg

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not wearing it, but just picked up this beauty today from an OSA member. Going to get it running properly again for him. This is a very rare bird. You just don’t see the Kakume very often. When you do, usually they are thrashed and pieced together. This thing was a legit single owner watch until it was just passed on to its current OSA owner. I wish it was for sale because I would’ve definitely bought it! Vintage Seiko geeks would fight over this one.

IMG_5559.jpeg

Last edited:

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That GMT hand needs to be set to an exotic local, although I do believe we live in the best time zone in the US.
What's more exotic than downtown Oklahoma City who else can say they used to have a river that instead of water flowing rocks flowed down it. Who else can say they have a pile of steel on an overpass and pass it off as a bird. OKC my friend, only OKC.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Not wearing it, but just picked up this beauty today from an OSA member. Going to get it running properly again for him. This is a very rare bird. You just don’t see the Kakume very often. When you do, usually they are thrashed and pieced together. This thing was a legit single owner watch until it was just passed on to its current OSA owner. I wish it was for sale because I would’ve definitely bought it! Vintage Seiko geeks would fight over this one.

View attachment 500646
This the eBay seller I get my 6138 kits from

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom