Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked this up from a fellow member yesterday!! Thanks . And Lucas.. what band color would you pair with this ? Like what I have on it but was thinking maybe black with red thread.
View attachment 508745

Well damn...I didn't know Darren was selling the Bellmatic. 😔

I always thought the silver dial Bellmatics look best on the factory bracelet or black leather. Absolutely nothing wrong with a brown strap though. Pretty much anything will look good on it. I'd be half tempted to throw an Uncle Seiko bracelet on it if you are able to pick one up on sale.

BellmaticJubilee-8.jpg

P1250861_zpscy0iy9m7.jpg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

I always thought the silver dial Bellmatics look best on the factory bracelet or black leather. Absolutely nothing wrong with a brown strap though. Pretty much anything will look good on it. I'd be half tempted to throw an Uncle Seiko bracelet on it if you are able to pick one up on sale.

View attachment 508826

View attachment 508827
So, I have the Lincoln on the way. The one in the bottom picture. Thanks for the info.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 508826

View attachment 508827
I wasn’t really planning on selling it. At the last minute I threw some in a roll and took it with me. Sasha and Tom bernardy made me an offer on the whole roll after Don bought the bell matic. I left with one watch, a steeldive that I’m going to post in a bit.
I just needed to get rid of some. I’m going to replace them all with a couple decent watches. I really want a nice vintage Longines and an Omega

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn’t really planning on selling it. At the last minute I threw some in a roll and took it with me. Sasha and Tom bernardy made me an offer on the whole roll after Don bought the bell matic. I left with one watch, a steeldive that I’m going to post in a bit.
I just needed to get rid of some. I’m going to replace them all with a couple decent watches. I really want a nice vintage Longines and an Omega
I wish I could've made it. I would've made an offer on the Bell-Matic as well. I'm glad to see @okierider got it though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom