Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone ever subscribed to watch gang? Is it basically you pay $200/month for a years worth of micro brand $250 divers with Seiko movements?
I w read some reports about it. Not everyone is satisfied but that’s true with anything. I think DIY watch is similar it it may come as a kit that you build each month, not for sure

Last edited:

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone ever subscribed to watch gang? Is it basically you pay $200/month for a years worth of micro brand $250 divers with Seiko movements?
Really been tempted to sign up for their "wheels." You sign up and to "win" any number of watches (all listed with greater than actual value MSRP's then spin the wheel. With any kind of luck you may win a watch worth what the spin cost you. They usually have some watches worth many times the price of your spin, but you really have to want the watch at the price point of the spin. They do have a watch every month for a given price point but I'd rather spend the money on something I really want then get 12 new watches a year. One can get a new Longines Avigation Chronograph for $200 per month. at $350 per month I could get a new Longines UltraChron Diver. It's a matter of choice. Like a lot of watches and get a rush from a new watch every month with the possibility of something nice, might suggest the Watch Gang. Otherwise just save and buy.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still wanting a Tudor but in the meantime let's go with a classic!
1000007283.jpg

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a white dial Black Bay chronograph here that is taking all my willpower not to purchase. I knew I really liked that watch from photos, but now having seen one in person, it’s only a matter of time before I finally get one. It’s a stunner.

I’ve been enjoying this today though. Not a single complaint with this watch.

IMG_5747.jpeg

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a white dial Black Bay chronograph here that is taking all my willpower not to purchase. I knew I really liked that watch from photos, but now having seen one in person, it’s only a matter of time before I finally get one. It’s a stunner.

View attachment 510389
You know I love my Raymond Weils. I'm really jonesing for this one.
Screenshot_20240901_034914_eBay.jpg

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 510389
I love white dial watches. I bet that is a tough one to resist.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 510389
Complaint number 1, it’s not on my wrist. Complaint number 2, it doesn’t have a date function I refuse to set.

I really like that dial and watch.

Last edited:

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 510389
I know @surjimmy has probably said it, but he can fly a kite. DIBBS

Latest posts

Top Bottom