Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2944.jpeg

Pennyless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
New arrival this morning boys. Been waiting a month for Mr. Postman.

Spinnaker Dumas Automatic in Regatta White. Thinking about getting a blue nylon/rubber strap to replace the bracelet. But it's an integrated style so need one with a notch in it, need to do some research.

Edit: I am wrong, got the spring bars on the back. Also the bezel is a deep blue, hard to tell from the pic

spinnaker.png

Last edited:

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Beautiful watch. You had it long enough to service it, can you give us your opinion.
Looked a bit rough going in, had some bezel gouges and many scratches (all light) with chips on the crystal. The pushers were stiff and spongy with return, setting was really wonky. The watch came back looking like NEW, with new tritium tubes (old ones dim). Dial was a bit discolored, came back white. Winds well, day and date snaps into place as it should. I have even looked at it under magnification. BTW, sent it in October 8th, 2023. Hold ups were as follows: Parts unavailable due to August Shutdown and December Shutdown of the factory (The only work 10 mos out of the year.) Other hold up was Microtech who makes the Tritium Glow Tubes. They are very much in demand.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New arrival this morning boys. Been waiting a month for Mr. Postman.

Spinnaker Dumas Automatic in Regatta White. Thinking about getting a blue nylon/rubber strap to replace the bracelet. But it's an integrated style so need one with a notch in it, need to do some research.

Edit: I am wrong, got the spring bars on the back. Also the bezel is a deep blue, hard to tell from the pic

View attachment 458062
I kinda like that one. Never heard of the brand before, but they have some nice watches.

Pennyless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom