Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Iff’n you guys like small desk clocks, or any other style clock for that matter. Check out the clock shop on may at about Grand ish. Lots of options under $50

Had an old GE electric alarm clock(40 -50's) I bought at an estate sale I need to find it

Last edited:

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Keep an eye on Steeldive too. Not bad in the $100-300 range. My green turtle should be here tomorrow
https://www.steeldives.com/

It's links like these that are going to make it difficult for me to pay my bills. Not because the watches are so expensive, but because there are so many of them that I want to get all at once. 😁

I'd definitely like to be in the Tag, Hamilton and Omega club (not really that big a fan of Rolex for some reason), but I'm more comfortable in the Spinnaker, Steeldives and Citizen club. 😁

Pennyless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's links like these that are going to make it difficult for me to pay my bills. Not because the watches are so expensive, but because there are so many of them that I want to get all at once. 😁

I'd definitely like to be in the Tag, Hamilton and Omega club (not really that big a fan of Rolex for some reason), but I'm more comfortable in the Spinnaker, Steeldives and Citizen club. 😁
Yeah I feel this. I'm just gonna start saving a little bit now so in 13 years I can get one lol.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2952.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom