Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@dlbleak You may take him up on that, his wife is great. She’d be a great roommate for you and the wife….
Oh my gosh, you drank the Kool aid.Do you have any idea what my wife is known as.
The one that shall not be named
Is the eater of souls
The destroyer of dreams
The mutilator of youth,
and I would be the roommate. She would send me packing.lol

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_1152.jpeg

Titanium khaki Hamilton again. I set the day and date just for @thor447

Pennyless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven’t worn the Relax in a while. The humor of it aside, it’s actually a really great watch. Fantastic case, ceramic bezel, sapphire crystal, excellent fit between bracelet and case, glide-lock adjustable clasp, etc. Really good value for the money.

hahaha that's awesome. Anyone ever notice in real life? The joke is pretty subtle unless you take a good look at it. Hell I thought it was a rolex at first glance of the picture.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
hahaha that's awesome. Anyone ever notice in real life? The joke is pretty subtle unless you take a good look at it. Hell I thought it was a rolex at first glance of the picture.
No one’s ever noticed it unless I pointed it out, then when they look closer, it just gets funnier and funnier. It’s subtle. Solid watches though for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom