Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That watch will never go out of style and I think you’d have a hard time finding something to wear that it doesn’t go well with. Of every watch you’ve posted pics of, the GS is by far the sexiest.

+1

Adam's GS is my favorite in his collection too. Even more so than his Speedmaster. Something I never thought I'd say. Given the fact that I've wanted a Moonwatch for the better part of a decade.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
+1

Adam's GS is my favorite in his collection too. Even more so than his Speedmaster. Something I never thought I'd say. Given the fact that I've wanted a Moonwatch for the better part of a decade.
I dig the Wakmann. I’ve seen many gs and speedmasters, I’ve only seen the one wakmann.

Last edited:

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20240517_092903.jpg

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like Sinn watches a lot, but my choice would be the Breitling Navitimer (it was!) I wasn't aware Sinn bought the design until recently. Really like Sinn's diver's watches!

My Amex would be on fire (shoutout to my angry mailman friend if he's out there) if I went to that store....

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, I got an email from Watchbuys on Wednesday or Thursday with those new releases. The blue dial is amazing. And it costs over $7k less than the Navitimer chrono. 😬

View attachment 479227

View attachment 479228
That's Mine (at least the watch)! Too bad they don't have a photo of the caseback. My bracelet is entirely polished with a stamped clasp (older model).

Latest posts

Top Bottom