Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sent these to Surjimmy the other day, where we were remarking that you don't see many 18k quartz watches, especially pocket watches (probably for good reason).
PS-details...yes, the honkin' big one helps pass the time with music, a few bars of Vivaldi.

Yes he told me I could HAVE these, I mean are you kidding me what a super nice guy to give me these watches. Just because I have a Tissot he thought that they should go to my collection what a guy. You don't meet too many upstanding people like this.

mtngunr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes he told me I could HAVE these, I mean are you kidding me what a super nice guy to give me these watches. Just because I have a Tissot he thought that they should go to my collection what a guy. You don't meet too many upstanding people like this.
Well, what else could I do, you being such a pal and everything?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
$38 Amazonian special
50A7BC54-EC03-4814-9CEB-AA3BECB8D6F6.jpeg

mtngunr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just thinking of dragging out mine with black bezel ring. Bought it for a spare for when needed....2 battery changes later, it has yet to be worn. But, it's an icon same as the Seikos of the 60s/70s as an affordable dive/sport watch and I know plenty of folk who did indeed dive with them, water/jet-ski, etc.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I was just thinking of dragging out mine with black bezel ring. Bought it for a spare for when needed....2 battery changes later, it has yet to be worn. But, it's an icon same as the Seikos of the 60s/70s as an affordable dive/sport watch and I know plenty of folk who did indeed dive with them, water/jet-ski, etc.
They are pretty tough. This one has been submerged in motor oil and scrubbed clean. Also like the flush crystal so I don’t bust the heck out of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom