Looks like OBN just nailed another foreigner bootlegging pot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When my Dad’s cancer came back with a vengeance, a family friend who is a prominent doctor in town (in TX) suggested that he might consider marijuana for pain control, but being good southern baptists, my parents wouldn’t even consider it. It spoke volumes to me that this doctor would even suggest it. :anyone:
My buddies dad succumbed to cancer a few years ago. Towards the end, MJ helped him regain an appetite and definitely made his journey easier.

My own dad passed away 11 months ago, the MJ had little affect on his pain, but he was in a different situation. Cures and pain relievers are not universal.

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just go in my back yard and inhale deeply.
Funny you say that. The Mazzio’s by our house has a dispensary/drug hangout next to it and every time we get something there you can smell weed very strongly inside the Mazzio’s lol. Literally go home smelling like a skunk 🙄 I told corporate that I’m getting a tolerance going into their business 😂

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's one they abandoned about 5 miles away from me
IMG_20240926_133138643_HDR.jpg

19 grow houses .

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sold a couple of properties to these folks- nicest people in the world to me, but it became very obvious that they were family connected. It was a jigsaw getting all the paperwork together with the family member who was a citizen. They got busted for working off a piggyback license, which they claim the state was good with early on. I don't feel too sorry for them though- they harvested about 4 crops that should have made 100k each and then I sold the property for more than they paid for it. They only think of one thing- making money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom