Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stopped by a watch store in Vegas. I got to put my hands on a A. Lange in their pre-owned section. They even let me look at it up close with a loupe. $112,000 price tag! It’s something I’ll never own, but I can absolutely appreciate the craftsmanship. It was stunning.

IMG_5917.jpeg

mtngunr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stopped by a watch store in Vegas. I got to put my hands on a A. Lange in their pre-owned section. They even let me look at it up close with a loupe. $112,000 price tag! It’s something I’ll never own, but I can absolutely appreciate the craftsmanship. It was stunning.

View attachment 517950
As I read somewhere else, a watch for people who have bumper stickers saying, "My other car is a cigarette hull."

Stunning craftsmanship.

Last edited:

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 517950
Beautiful!

mtngunr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just an FYI Amazon has some great deals on watches for Amazon prime day .. today is the last day. I’ve seen watches up 50%off
I have two problems with Amazon watches...the first is that depending upon brand and seller, the warranty may be no good if not bought from a verified authorized dealer.
The second problem is that there are knock-offs for sale on Amazon where I formerly had a little collection of half a dozen really good fake Seikos bought for amusement and very hard to tell from authentic until case back was opened. In the case of Seiko, no suprise as they also use China and Chinese manufacturers leak info like a sieve to other manufacturers.

JamesB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have two problems with Amazon watches...the first is that depending upon brand and seller, the warranty may be no good if not bought from a verified authorized dealer.
The second problem is that there are knock-offs for sale on Amazon where I formerly had a little collection of half a dozen really good fake Seikos bought for amusement and very hard to tell from authentic until case back was opened. In the case of Seiko, no suprise as they also use China and Chinese manufacturers leak info like a sieve to other manufacturers.
you can see what dealer it is being shipped from and you can read all the policy as in warranty, returns and so on
IMG_4158.jpeg
IMG_4159.png

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom