White Oak Armament

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrharris84

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I am looking to purchase my first ar 15 upper. Does anyone have any opinions or experiences with WOA? Everything I have read on the company is positive. But it was very difficult finding outside informantion on them. I was considering purchasing the varmint upper w/ 18" flutted barrel. Thanks as always.

Harris

strawdog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a WOA 6.8 Barrel on one of my uppers. It is a good looking barrel and delivers 1moa or better with Hornady and my handloads. Ive never heard anything negitive in my time on forums and i wouldnt have a problem buying something from WOA.

Strawdog

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You won't be disappointed with it. They make some great stuff.

A friend of mine has a barrel/bolt combo and it is a real sweet shooter.

jarhead983

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Match Rifle upper, and it exceptional, the workmanship quality is unsurpassed. I do use it for varmnt hunting and I will say, it's very heavy. Of course, that is by design. A 20" full bull barrell will drag you down after awhile in the field. My AR weighs about 13.8lbs.

If you are planning on getting into competition shooting, I would suggest the Match Rifle upper. If not, don't get it. It's expensive and if your like me, it will shoot a whole lot better than I can. The varmint upper will allow a scope if you want that, if not, the Service upper is the way to go. I don't think you can go wrong on any of the 3, just decide what you want to do with it.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was torn between building my own upper with a White Oak barrel, and just buying a complete upper from Fulton Armory, looks like I'm going with White Oak so we'll see how it turns out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom