Who around OKC carries a lot of HK stuff?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eby42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I've decided what my next purchase will be: A full-sized HK45.

I'd prefer to buy one locally if I can find one, but I haven't had any luck yet. H&H has one HK45C, every USP + kitchen sink, and the over-the-top-in-every-regard-especially-price mk 23. Found roughly the same selection at Outdoor America this morning.

Is there anywhere in town who would be likely to have a full sized HK45? I figured I'd probably find one at between H&H and OA, but no dice so far. Any ideas, or is it probably time to hit gunbroker if I want one?

eby42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So do I, but I just don't ever see myself going to the trouble to get the green light to own something like that. (somehow I get the feeling those words are going to come back to haunt my wallet....)

I really think I may have to buy online on this one, or bump a nice 1911 up on my "queue". Who wants to do my transfer on the cheap? :bolt:

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen HK's at Outdoor America. You usually can't beat their prices either. I wasn't looking for one last time I was in there, but there were a TON of guns in their .45 displays, so I'd bet they have them in stock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom