Who has had their Glock sights changed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for a local place (OKC) that can change out my sights without having to leave it for days. Have a G17 and picked up some Heine Sights that I need installed. Anyone know a place that can do this while you wait? I know, I could spend $100 on the sight pusher and do it myself.

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife had mine done at Outdoor America. It only took them a few minutes. She did buy the sight there, so I don't know if that matters. You could call ahead and find out.

I'm sure Mike (olyeller) could do it, if he has the time. We would have used him, but didn't know him at the time.

Buckh1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had my G17 and G19 done at H&H. I only took a couple minutes and If you need some adjusting done they will take care of that for free. Don't remember what they charge for installation on sights bought somewhere else.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never mind folks. Mike and I had a nice chat as he hooked me up.

Could have I used a vice? Yes. A brass punch? Yes. I will say after watching Mike at work and what he did...was the best money spent having him do it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom