Who here likes the CZ P-10 C?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I just impulse bought a brand new FDE/Black one for $319 online. What’s OSA thoughts on these? People say they’re “The Best Glock 19 You Can Buy” 🤣

This will be my first CZ and I’m super excited.

IMG_0963.jpeg

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have 2 of them, one just like your picture and a black one with a Holosun optic and a Streamlight TLR-7A. Both have Talon rubber grips since I love the guns but didn't like the grip texture. The FDE gun gets carried quite a bit although lately I've been carrying a P07 more.

I really doubt they are better than a Glock but they might be the best option for those of us that just don't bond with Glocks.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have 2 of them, one just like your picture and a black one with a Holosun optic and a Streamlight TLR-7A. Both have Talon rubber grips since I love the guns but didn't like the grip texture. The FDE gun gets carried quite a bit although lately I've been carrying a P07 more.

I really doubt they are better than a Glock but they might be the best option for those of us that just don't bond with Glocks.
I have one and the trigger definitely seems better to me. Love this firearm

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

I’m seeing that the grip angle is closer to a 1911 than a Glock so that’s what a lot of people like about it. 18° IIRC.

Watched a few more videos on it and I think I’ll like the pistol. Especially for the price I paid. I’ve been wanting to try a CZ for a long time.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Where did you find it at that price? Trying to decide between it and an optic ready PSA Dager.

It’s out of stock now. Add to cart price was $319. Palmetto also had it a few days ago for $299 but they charged tax & shipping and the total price came out to be a little more than what my total price from this website was that only charged shipping.

Just a heads up if you do order the dagger you better do it today. Last day for free shipping on PSA brand firearms.

https://www.familyfirearms.com/product/p-10-c-9mm-blk-fde-151-fs

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't shot one of their striker fired pistols yet, but I love the 2 CZ's I have. 75BD and P-07. I can shoot the nuts off a gnat with those things. Looks like you got a good deal. The shop I use have pretty good prices and they have the P-10C listed at $379.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just impulse bought a brand new FDE/Black one for $319 online. What’s OSA thoughts on these? People say they’re “The Best Glock 19 You Can Buy” 🤣

View attachment 397333

View attachment 397333
Abandoned the P10 series (had the compact and full size) for a Gen 5 glock. I dont have to do a special thumb orientation shooting anything except the CZ P10s, that oversized slide catch gets hit on the last round and I wasnt getting slide lock on empty. Not the guns fault, but I got tired of trying to retain my hands after shooting 1911s and glocks, P10s are awesome, but now I can say, I like Gen 5 glock more. Your purchase is still a very excellent choice!

Latest posts

Top Bottom