Whoa!!!! CNN Anchor "Schools" Colorado Ex-Senator After Loss in Recall Election

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bahammer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was Giron the woman who after "2 years of research" didn't know magazines were re-loadable? She speaks in the same flustered ,babbling sort of way. I can't imagine she can find her way home without the bread crumbs.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was Giron the woman who after "2 years of research" didn't know magazines were re-loadable? She speaks in the same flustered ,babbling sort of way. I can't imagine she can find her way home without the bread crumbs.

Thanks for recalling that! She was the idiot who said eventually all the 30 round mags would be "used up" and discarded... OMG.

Now Colorado voters need to take out about 12 more of their lib Senators... become a red state again.

LL

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Thanks for recalling that! She was the idiot who said eventually all the 30 round mags would be "used up" and discarded... OMG.

Now Colorado voters need to take out about 12 more of their lib Senators... become a red state again.

LL

Not the same woman. That woman's name is Diana DeGette.

CO Democrat Doesn't Understand High Capacity Magazines Can Be Reloaded

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If only more of the media would do that we might have it made. They lose and of course there is no way people in their districts are ticked about guns. the reason they lost has to be voter suppression. Go figure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom