Whos got a sig 522?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have the "1 of 2000" set. Very nice .22,feels solid like a centerfire rifle. I have the M&P .22 which is a lot lighter but, a good gun also. Shoot both with a SWR Warlock.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love mine. I had a bunch of left over ammo. I mixed it all up, filled 4 mags and gave it a try. The rifle ate everything with nary a hickup. Mine runs great with my TAC65 and CCI subsonic ammo. The mags are outstanding (Black Dog Machine).

septic_shock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got one with the green stocks. Mine came with the rail set (seems like alot of the green ones did).

Anyway, I've had no problems what-so-ever. Shoots everything I feed it. I put one of those $50 Centerpoint red dots from walmart and it is very accurate.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Bought one when they first hit the stores. I like it. As far as the trigger, I think it is same or similar to the Sig 556 which I also have. Want to shoot mine? I can meet you at H&H during the week days.

Appreciate the offer. I may take you up on that.

DO you guys know if the black dog mags are standard "black dogs", or does the company make other .22mags for other AR-15 type looking .22 rifles?

Like, will black dog mags for a cmmg conversion kit fit the sig 522?

And lastly? What are the mags going for, and wheres a good place to get em?

thanks all!

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Appreciate the offer. I may take you up on that.

DO you guys know if the black dog mags are standard "black dogs", or does the company make other .22mags for other AR-15 type looking .22 rifles?

Like, will black dog mags for a cmmg conversion kit fit the sig 522?

And lastly? What are the mags going for, and wheres a good place to get em?

thanks all!

As far as mags: www.blackdogmachinellc.net

Latest posts

Top Bottom