Who's in the 10k club?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know what is the big deal with post count anyway ... I didn't post anything at all the first year or so I was a member because I worked at the gun range and I was a live wire for whatever bitchfest the fellas felt like having that day ... Oh, boo-****ing-hoo ... some GURL asked you to stop rapid-firing your rifle ... she wouldn't let some JBT-wanna-be have the LEO/.mil discount, the ***** ... I mean the list just went on and on and on ... LOL When I first started reading the threads on here I thought I had accidentally made my way on to a support site for women going through menopause whose husbands had left them for younger women or something ... :rotflmao:

I got this post count by chitty-chatting with folks ... not posting in every single thread to try and catch the person in front of me but by making friends and chatting ... Not everything that somebody has to say needs to be profound ... In fact, I'd dare say I've made some of the closest friends I've ever had right here on OSA. There are more than a few of you guys I'd move heaven and earth for -- and I've asked a few of you for help that you didn't have to give but were happy to do because we were friends here first ...

See? I just learned some stuff. :)

Not trying to irritate, just trying to be a wisenhiemer. (yeah, I use old-people words like "wisenhiemer" because I'm old now)

Latest posts

Top Bottom