Who's ready for some college football?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funnny fiction. Did you make that up yourself or did you copy it from someone? :laugh6:
I wrote it to provoke my O.U. ‘Fanatic’ friends during our annual Camp-out/Fishing Expedition in S.E. Oklahoma. They thought it was real! LMAO! Down here in ‘BAMA’, a lot of these people are just as fanatical about Alabama State as they are about O.U. Now, being a resident of S.E. Alabama, I presented it with feigned affection for the ‘Crimson Tide’. I had a hard time finding a big loss for O.U. in the statistics; but there it was, just what I needed. I also had to look up when Howard Cosell (Monday Night Football), Barry Switzer (notorious coach of the O.U. Sooners and Bear Bryant were working contemporarily. Note- I try to improve the magnitude of its satire and correct grammatical errors nearly every time I re-read it…. I just did it again.

Last edited:

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wrote it to provoke my O.U. ‘Fanatic’ friends during our annual Camp-out/Fishing Expedition in S.E. Oklahoma. They thought it was real! LMAO! Down here in ‘BAMA’, a lot of these people are just as fanatical about Alabama State as they are about O.U. Now, being a resident of S.E. Alabama, I presented it with feigned affection for the ‘Crimson Tide’. I had a hard time finding a big loss for O.U. in the statistics; but there it was, just what I needed. I also had to look up when Howard Cosell (Monday Night Football), Barry Switzer (notorious coach of the O.U. Sooners and Bear Bryant were working contemporarily. Note- I try to improve the magnitude of its satire and correct grammatical errors nearly every time I re-read it…. I just did it again.

FYI - Bryant died in January of 1983.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0697.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom