Whose Right Round 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's Right?

• Total voters

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1. Original is the only way to go. Double stuffed tastes way different and not in a good way.

Yup.
I honestly don't think *anyone* here is in any position at all to challenge my expertise on Oreos!
I'm a fiend...a junkie...and I have at least a 12-a-day habit MINIMUM!
And that's just to keep the edge of my withdrawls.

Wow, you guys sure are whipped. Who came up with the idea that if the wife isn't happy, then NO one can be happy? Why can't it be the guy whose feelings predominate the marriage, 50% of the time? I thought that institution was a half-and-half arrangement anyway...
EXACTLY!!!

Pffft....
Who am I kidding?
This is coming from someone who would take just about any type/amount of unfettered crap that could be shoved down my throat, like it, and ask for seconds, if I could just get my sweetheart back for one day.
What's the ol' saying about "dragging" something thru' "a thousand miles of broken glass"?
:nono2:

Meh......at least I can say with the utmost confidence that if I *am* whipped, it's not the "P" variety.
At least it's L to-tha' O to-tha' V, E-izzle.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doubled stuffed suck. Original or go home.

Want a laugh? Read the serving size on the Oreo package. 3 cookies. Fawking LOL. A package of Oreos is exactly 3 servings to me as I eat one "sleeve" at a time. LOL @ 3 cookies. That's the silliest, cutest shlt I ever heard, man.

Maybe he wants to know whose right it is to choose the cookies.

Wow, you guys sure are whipped. Who came up with the idea that if the wife isn't happy, then NO one can be happy?

Some self-hating, apathetic, bland, vapid shell of a man who thinks it's cute that he married his mother came up with that idea a long, long time ago.

Other men who are married to their mothers heard his words and realized they weren't alone, lost their shame, and no longer hid their mother-marriages in public.

Captain Fuzzybritches

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Some self-hating, apathetic, bland, vapid shell of a man who thinks it's cute that he married his mother came up with that idea a long, long time ago.

Other men who are married to their mothers heard his words and realized they weren't alone, lost their shame, and no longer hid their mother-marriages in public.

I thought they just played golf and splurged on hoity-toity shaving accessories.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So says the woman whose home-made cookies are famous throughout OSA and beyond...

LOL ... yeah but the doctor scared the ever-loving piss outta me last month so I'm eating right now. Lost 13 pounds in less than a month -- and that's with NO exercise (friggin' neck ... :pissed:) I gotta admit I feel a TON better. Now if I can just do that about 6 or 7 more times ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom