Whose Right Round 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's Right?

• Total voters

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doubled stuffed suck. Original or go home.

Want a laugh? Read the serving size on the Oreo package. 3 cookies. Fawking LOL. A package of Oreos is exactly 3 servings to me as I eat one "sleeve" at a time. LOL @ 3 cookies. That's the silliest, cutest shlt I ever heard, man.

Maybe he wants to know whose right it is to choose the cookies.

Some self-hating, apathetic, bland, vapid shell of a man who thinks it's cute that he married his mother came up with that idea a long, long time ago.

Other men who are married to their mothers heard his words and realized they weren't alone, lost their shame, and no longer hid their mother-marriages in public.

+1. The momma ain't happy ain't nobody happy mantra is really pathetic. I respect my wife, but when I'm right she gets the lashings. :D

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^ That is the correct answer!!
My friend.....I know ALL that is Oreo.

Ya'll are eating too much junk food ...
STHU....who asked you?
:slap:
I'll tell ya' when it's enough!

Jeez.....everytime somebody gets the "wakeup" call from their doctor they go on a freakin' rampage tellin' everyone else that they are eating wrong too.
No...it's just you.

:D

+1. The momma ain't happy ain't nobody happy mantra is really pathetic. I respect my wife, but when I'm right she gets the lashings. :D
Pffft....
Look, if mama ain't happy with the Oreos she can walk her bitchin' azz down to tha' store and get a frikkin' Nutter Butter, Jack!

There, I said it.....

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I Have not yet tried the Double Stuff oreos. Love the original. I may have to conduct a taste test. Actually, my wife buys some Organic brand that is really good. I Miss the hydrolized fats though!

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I Have not yet tried the Double Stuff oreos. Love the original. I may have to conduct a taste test. Actually, my wife buys some Organic brand that is really good. I Miss the hydrolized fats though!

It's not so much that the taste is all that different...it's the consistancy.
You simply cannot get the proper saturation and choc-to-creme ratio when drownin' them in milk....and that's the only proper way to gorge on them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom