Why haven't you tried some competitive shooting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To quote a line form one of my favorite movies (The Cowbboys).

Jebediah Nightlinger: [referring to the madam Kate Collingwood's offer of sexual favor] Well, I have the inclination, the maturity, and the wherewithal... but unfortunately, I don't have the time.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, so I have a Glock 22, and Blackhawk Serpa holster (no retention) and a Troy rifle. Want to shoot some matches, whats going on in the OKC area? Pistol only, .22 (MkIII), 3 gun, whatever.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, so I have a Glock 22, and Blackhawk Serpa holster (no retention) and a Troy rifle. Want to shoot some matches, whats going on in the OKC area? Pistol only, .22 (MkIII), 3 gun, whatever.

There are a bunch of good matches coming up this weekend.

OKC Gun Club has a USPSA match that you could run your Glock 22 in.
Tri City Gun Club in Norman has an IPSC Style match Sunday that you could run the Glock 22 in.
Heartland Outdoors has a match Sunday night that you could run the Glock 22 or the MkIII in.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are a bunch of good matches coming up this weekend.

OKC Gun Club has a USPSA match that you could run your Glock 22 in.
Tri City Gun Club in Norman has an IPSC Style match Sunday that you could run the Glock 22 in.
Heartland Outdoors has a match Sunday night that you could run the Glock 22 or the MkIII in.

I might be able to make the Sunday match at Heartland, I'll have to keep my eyes open for those sunday matches, next two weekends booked solid for me, but really looking forward to trying it. Started scratching stuff off my bucket list, this is one of them.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I might be able to make the Sunday match at Heartland, I'll have to keep my eyes open for those sunday matches, next two weekends booked solid for me, but really looking forward to trying it. Started scratching stuff off my bucket list, this is one of them.

Hearltand usually shoots on the 1st and 3rd sunday nights of the month.

There is a match at H&H on the 2nd Sunday night of the month.

Latest posts

Top Bottom